7 ways to cultivate optimism
out of 41
Post on 23-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTION1. 7 ways to cultivate optimism 2. #1 Focus on solutions, not on problems. 3. If you find yourself obsessing about a problem, feeling negative, or experiencing self-doubt, change your focus by asking: What's one thing I could do differently that might make this situation better? 4. Replacing problem-focused thinking with solution-focused thinking immediately gives you a sense of forward movement, possibility, and hope the foundations of optimism. 5. #2 Play a 30-second "movie" of your life daily. 6. How you look, how you feel, where you live, what you're doing, what you've accomplished, and what your life is like. Set aside 30 seconds every day to play this movie in your mind. Set an alarm on your phone to remind you to do it. This simple mental training exercise will instantly boost your mood and transform the way you think about yourself, your potential, and your future. 7. #3 Find any improvement to the current situation. 8. Positive thinking 9. Think positive, think positive, think positive, 10. Do you have a positive thinking? I will live the rest of my life as if am a great person. I will live as if my dreams are possible. I will work each day to make them happen. I will make my dream come true. I will be stronger than before. You've always been here, right beside me. 11. #4 Minimize obstacles to success 12. Distracted At Work? 13. Negative people or saboteurs? 14. Unproductive habits? 15. One of the Keys is 16. to make steady progress and 17. limit distractions 18. Figure out ways to avoid temptations in your life 19. #5 Give yourself daily "done wells." 20. What have I done well today? 21. This simple gesture reinforces optimism on a daily basis The answers accumulate and eventually help you develop self-confidence, which is extremely important for success. 22. #6 Nurture a happy body. 23. Go to the Gym 25. Yoga 27. Diet 30. Drink more water 31. Drink enough water; The miracle that is Water 32. #7 Dont forget toSmile 33. Smiling is a very natural response that shares our happiness with others. 34. How good are you at smiling? 35. Smiling can make you happy. 36. Smiling can make others happy 37. Smiling makes you more attractive 38. Smiling can help you de-stress 39. Smiling can help you land a job 40. The end 41. Thank you for reading. http://www.facebook.com/tuananhle.1908
- Ways To Cultivate Optimism By Anh Tuan Le
- Focus on solutions #1
- What's one thing I could do differently that might make this situation better?
- problem-focused thinking Replace with solution-focused thinking
- lay a 30-second "movie" of your life daily. P #2
- How you look How you feel Where you live What youre doing What you've accomplished What your life is like
- #3 Findany improvement to the currentSi ation
- Positive thinking
- Think positive, Think positive Think positive Think positive ...
- Do you have a positive thinking? I will live the rest of my life as if am a great person. I will live as if my dreams are possible. I will work each day to make them happen. I will make my dream come true. I will be stronger than before. You've always been here, right beside me.
- Distracted At Work?
- Negative people or saboteurs? SHHH Im Hiding from negative people
- Unproductive habits?
- to make steady progress and
- limit distractions
- Figure out ways to avoid temptations in your life
- What have I done well today?
- This simple gesture reinforces optimism on a daily basis
- TO GO
- 90 CHALLENGE
- Drink more
- Dontforgetto Sm e #7
- milingisaverynatural responsethatsharesour happinesswithothers.
- Smilingcanmake youhappy.
- Smilingcan helpyoude-stress
- Thank you for reading
View more >
Five Ways to Cultivate Professional Referral Relationships Ways to Cultivate Professional Referral Relationships May 19, ... marketing for you ... can use a service like that will remind you of events ...